Everyone has their own definition of success. My definition of success is the achievement of specific goals adding up to the end goal of personal financial independence. In order to have your "success," you must start habits that will help you obtain it.
Some key habits of financially successful people are:
1. They spend time with other successful people- People with similar values share similar life goals!
2. They accomplish things everyday in order to achieve big future goals- The little things add up!
3. They set their own agenda- Have more control in your personal and professional life!
4. They spend wisely- Time and money!
5. They have multiple sources of income- You can never rely on only one!
It is said that it takes 21 days to form a new habit so start now!
My name is Camden Alchanati and my goal is to teach you how to create a future of financial stability and growth!